Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crean&Crimson

How many future NBA players are on this team?

Obvious: Cody, Vic, Yogi

Could: Perea, Sheehey, Hollowell, Watford

Outside: Abell, Jurkin,

Definitely Lottery: Cody

Could Lottery: Yogi, Vic, Hollowell

Once Perea gets accustomed to the college game, he's going to be a very good defender/rebounder. He'll get drafted in the first round likely just based off that and his elite athleticism, provided he improves his offensive game. Sheehey struggled a little big against Minnesota, but I can't see him not getting drafted somewhere. Hollowell will be very good for IU by the end of this year/early next year. Has so much potential. Not completely sure about Watford, but he's picked up in the B1G season and I think he'll get some good looks if he tears it up in the tourney (like he did last year).

Abell hasn't played the best lately imo, but he's only a sophomore. He has good athleticism and his shot has really improved. If he can improve in his guardplay, I think he'll get some looks. Jurkin will be here for 4 years, but by the end he could become a great rim defender and rebounder. He needs to improve, obviously, but there aren't a lot of 7' guys with 7'6 wingspans. It'll just take some work.

Yogi has improved vastly this year from game to game, and it's incredible to see. His quickness and dribbling are insane, and his passing is at an elite level. He needs to improve his decision making at times, but he's only a freshman so it's not a big deal. (He's already improved a lot this year.) His only drawback is that he's short, but Chris Paul is the NBA's best PG and he's only 6'. If he stays 3 years, he could go top 10. He's that good. Vic could go lottery depending on how well he finishes the year. If he stays another year and develops a midrange game (he really doesn't have one), he should definitely go lottery. Hollowell just needs to get accustomed to the game and once he does, he's going to be very good.

I do not believe Hollowell will be drafted, all i'm going by is how they are playing this year. I can't read the future and say this kid will make it and this kid won't.

Drafted (3) Zeller, Yogi, Watford

Lottery (1) Zeller

Drafted: Zeller, Oladipo, Yogi, Watford, Hollowell, Perea, Sheehey

Lottery: Zeller, Oladipo, Yogi

Chance: Abell, Jurkin

Not much can said about Jurkin. The kid must develop, but I could see him blossoming his junior and senior year alongside Vonleh.