Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

Great Coach Crean Story

Apparently, Coach Crean was driving home from the Jacksonville game Friday night when Bloomington got hit with some snow. They drove past a teen who had slid off the road and tried to help. I wonder how many people would have actually stopped to help, but Coach Crean DID.

I love seeing stories like these. Coach Crean is a remarkable coach. Thankful he is our coach!

Story: http://www.wdrb.com/story/20470539/bozich-stuck-in-a-ditch-crean-to-the-rescue

I heard this story on a Louisville news channel, and all I could do was smile with pride. When IU first announced Tom Crean as our new coach, I'll admit, I was VERY skeptical. After seeing who he TRULY is and what he has done with a wrecked program, I can say that he fits in perfectly. If it were me stranded on the side of the road and he showed up to help, I would probably pass out! It goes to show the man has a heart of gold not only to his players and the school, but in everyday life, and I can honestly say I am proud to have him as our leader.

Doesn't surprise me! If you follow him on twitter, you'll see that his life is faith based!! He's a genuine stand up man, & the Hoosiers are very lucky to have a man like him representing the program!!