Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mleff6

Donte exum good feeling IUBB

I have a good feeling about this kid from Australia! Last time I had a good feeling vonleh commited! So since I believe this is his first official and he came all the way from Australia it's a good chance we could steal a star this weekend! After the atmosphere in AH I think it's going to be game over! Anyone else have this feeling? Afterall I think we have the edge because no other team as anything scheduled with him! #IUBB

I have a good feeling about this kid from Australia! Last time I had a good feeling vonleh commited! So since I believe this is his first official and he came all the way from Australia it's a good chance we could steal a star this weekend! After the atmosphere in AH I think it's going to be game over! Anyone else have this feeling? Afterall I think we have the edge because no other team as anything scheduled with him! #IUBB

Love the enthusiasm!  I believe he is still looking at other schools.  His father did play at UNC, so I don't think that can be forgotten.  For those reading this and not knowing who Exum is, check out our post earlier this week.  All that being said, I tend to agree with you.  After experiencing Assembly Hall on gameday, let alone two top 10 teams... How could you not commit? 

I'd have to say the chances of him committing to IU this next week are slim, but I could definitely see it happening. There is no better time for an official visit than a game between two Top 10 teams at Assembly Hall. This move was well played by Crean and the assistants. These environment will have a great impact on his commitment. I do expect him to be a Hoosier.

If you follow him on twitter or even just looked at his timeline on there it looks really promising. 

"Indiana was crazy! Really set the bar high for the other schools!" -Exum

Sounds good to me

If you follow him on twitter or even just looked at his timeline on there it looks really promising. 

"Indiana was crazy! Really set the bar high for the other schools!" -Exum

Sounds good to me

Agreed. Set the bar so high no school will touch it. He saw a great game, great atmosphere, and lets not forget it was fairly warm for his visit. It wasn't 20 degrees with 2 feet of snow! 60's in January.... It's always like that Dante, welcome aboard lol.

Definitely think IU has a good chance with Dante. He has a lot of schools looking at him and I'm sure they'll be scheduling some visits pretty soon. I think the fact that he was there for a big game, IU got the big win, and this was his first visit, could make the difference in his decision. The first visit is always special and I like our chances of landing him.

I went down on the court after the game and saw him sitting behind the bench. I made it a point to shake his hand, introduce myself, welcome him, thank him for making the trip, and tell him I hope to see him in candy stripes very soon. A little Hoosier hospitality never hurts the cause!