Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

BtownBanners Meetup

We are gonna try to put together a meet up with the members of BtownBanners. This will happen annualy and the responsibility for this meeting falls upon the winner of the #IUBBPickem. Wich was decided upon by others not me. If you would like to attend let us know via the forums, twitter, etc. Lets make this happen Hoosier Nation don't let me down. Good idea yes or no? BtownBanners lets go!

Great idea "CHAMP" lol I think we should do it either end of summer, or the day of Hoosier Hysteria, but either way I'm in

I think this is an excellent idea. This has the potential to be a great time, especially if BtownBanners gets on board. Who ever came up with the previous winner setting it up must be extremely clever!........ (it was me)

Solid Idea. I think the day of Hoosier Hysteria or a home football game makes the most sense. I'd assume more would be inclined to meet up for Hoosier Hysteria though. Appreciate you all staying with the forums as we go through this growing period. Changes are coming, and it will be an awesome place to discuss Hoosier sports by the time football season approaches.

Also, we haven't forgotten about you for winning #IUBBPickem. Just been a very very very hectic couple of months since the season ended. Trying to get all of our ducks in a row to be poised for a solid 2013-2014 campaign.

In the 2011-2012 season we went from 600 followers to 3,500.

In the 2012-2013 season we went from 3,500 - 21,000 followers(Both accounts).

We are very excited about the 2013-2014 season. This place should be rocking after having a couple months to work out all the kinks.

Best thing you all can do is to keep coming, posting interesting articles/ stories and adding your two cents. It will help build discussion and more and more people will join in. Appreciate all your support guys.

I really hope this happens, we need advance notice to everyone so the most amount of members can attend. I am gonna give a big thumbs up to everyone or anyone who post an idea on this topic.

I honestly have no idea how many people would want to attend, except for the few that I have talked to already.

We need to get this message out, everyone tweet this link or put it on facebook. Let's do whatever it takes to get this Hoosier Nation, sports talking, beer drinking, BtownBanners thing to go down.

Hoosier Hysteria might be a hectic day, think back to last year... I know i stood in line for at least 2 hours... I like a football / tailgate idea...

Maybe we could do a meet up and watch a game on tv somewhere? Anyone in southern Indiana?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm in Georgetown where are you at?