Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hoosier93

IU vs. Minn

I say Hoosiers win. AH is going to be ROWDY. Big Ten opener at home with a fully stocked student section. 17,451 of my friends and I are going to make life miserable on Tubby's team. Close game, tough game, Hoosiers by 9.

I agree, a little worried about MInn for the fact that the just beat Illinois pretty handedly at Illniois but i believe the hoosiers will be winning at half, a strong effort by Minn to take the lead with around 10-8 minutes remaining but Indiana win by 7

Indiana wins. Why? It's at Assembly Hall. I think the Hoosiers could play the Harlem Globetrotters in Assembly Hall and still win. I also think Indiana is a better team. Minnesota has had a great start to the season, they are extremely athletic and try to get up and down the court quickly. The problem for them, Indiana likes to run too.

I'll be concerned if Indiana doesn't win this game because they have added incentive due to the beating they took at home last year. Hoosiers will lead from start to finish, with one small scare with under 5 minutes to go. Got to love predictions!

IU wins because of depth (Minny had ZERO bench points and only 3 guys in double figures) and a DEAFENING home crowd!!! Plus, they were our only home loss last year- don't think our guys will forget that.

I think it'll be close and even scary at times, but IU is just too deep for em, Minn just won at Assembly Hall, it wasn't the REAL Assembly Hall. IU by 5

I think it'll be close and even scary at times, but IU is just too deep for em, Minn just won at Assembly Hall, it wasn't the REAL Assembly Hall. IU by 5

How wasn't it the REAL Assembly Hall?

Minn being the only home loss we had all year will only add fuel to the fire, I feel. I have no doubt that IUBB won't forget that just like none of us have.

I think Zeller got tested in the Butler game. I think we put CWAT on Mbakwe. Or maybe we do some Zone, this might be the reason Coach has been working on it in game situations. They have only made 84 3 pointers this season.

The Hoosiers take this one. What better way to open up the B1G season at home than against the team that beat IU at Assembly Hall to ruin the perfect record at Assembly Hall. I expect Oladipo to be the X-Factor in this game. He will bring the house down tomorrow. This will be an entertaining game as both teams love to run the court. Wouldn't be surprised if the Gophers got in foul trouble real early. Smoke the Gophers!

I want to see Cody Zeller show the nation that he is the best player in the country. I want him to do to Mbakwe what he did to Meyers Lenard last year. Just go off on the Gophers