Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

VIDEO: Interview with Will Sheehey

Can Will Sheehey Sing?  Will answers this question and more in an Interview with BTN.  Will is asked about Victor Oladipo's song preferences, the team jokers, what Indiana learned from the Butler loss and finally what he thinks of Indiana's upcoming opponent #10 Minnesota.  Sheehey wasn't in true Will fashion in this interview, but he still has some "Get me the Hell out of here" moments.  Enjoy.

I loved how he closed the interview. His post game press conferences are Much more enjoyable to watch. You can tell he hates those the most. Would have to be difficult being a reporter and needing a good quote for a story and Will is all you can get to.

I can honestly say it depends on his mood and how he feels the team played. Something happened last year when we lost to UK, and ever since then Will has been very touchy about how questions are asked and how he responds to them. Not saying its a bad thing, because he seems so much more focused, but at times I worry that he is a little too uptight at time. Though I love seeing him take control and being a vocal leader in the team huddles and such

I don't blame him at all. The questions the reporters ask sometimes sound like something a kindergarden teacher would ask their students.  If the player says that a teammate is a jokester, leave it at that. You don't always need the next level of info about everything.