Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoosierdaddy711

Selling single Indiana basketball tickets

I am selling single tickets to iu games at iu vs Minnesota Michigan state Nebraska Iowa and Ohio state..I will sell individual or all together if need to be..if interested please call 574-3837121...I am willing to mail ticket to you. We can discuss prices by phone or text..I will sell below the stubhub price.

Edit: Believe these are Student Tickets.

I am selling single tickets to iu games at iu vs Minnesota Michigan state Nebraska Iowa and Ohio state..I will sell individual or all together if need to be..if interested please call 574-3837121...I am willing to mail ticket to you. We can discuss prices by phone or text..I will sell below the stubhub price.

BtownBanners Edit: Believe these are Student Tickets.

BtownBanners Edit: Believe these are Student Tickets.

Might help to include where your seats are for each game.