Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holydipo4

Charles Barkley is Turrible

Okay, so I was watching the post game analysis of our game and then the Miami-Illinois game. Charles Barkley said all day how overrated the big 10 was, yet 25% of the sweet 16 is big 10, all the other analysts were arguing with Barkley about this and he still stood by his statement, he even went as far as to say that the Mountain west, the MOUNTAIN WEST, is better than the big 10, then he also said the Pac 12 and big east were better top to bottom. How does this guy still have a job? The 8th best team in the conference- Minnesota- pounded the Pac 12 champs- UCLA- and the 7th best team- Illinois- Just about beat the ACC champs, who had to come back at the end. I really don't think there is any question the big 10 is the best conference. 

Charles doesn't have a clue about college bball. He is there for purely entertainment value. How did his Mountain West underrated statement work out for him. He is so clueless the other analysts are giving him a hard time

Barkley is about as intelligent as a box of rocks. He probably pays someone to dress him in the morning. He knows absolutely nothing about college basketball. It's really a mockery for the NCAA Tournament and CBS to have these "knuckleheads" analyzing the sport. You know there's a problem when I'd rather see Doug Gottlieb and Seth Davis on my screen than somebody else. Hope that all the negative backlash they are receiving will force CBS to find some new analysts for next year.

I'd rather listen to Chuck talk about how the Big 10 is overrated than hear Kenny Smith say Yogi "Pharrell" or "Olapido" or whatever else he said.

Talking about a sport you have not watched all year is a joke. Having NBA guys talking about college basketball instead of college analyst's is also a joke!  Funny how Barkley always picks the most athletic team to win, when they don't, the refs made a turrible call!