Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hoosier93

NCAA tourney

Lexington, KY and Dayton, OH.

But, what if IU loses 4-5 games during the Big 10 season and BTT, will they still get a 1 seed? Arizona plays zero ranked teams the rest of the year and Duke plays 2 games against ranked teams.  Kansas will lose a few games but only a couple.

This could leave 1 spot left over between IU, Michigan, Louisville, Syracuse and Gonzaga.

Lets face it as Hoosier fans, they will lose 3-5 in the B1G it's just to competetive to go undefeated in. I believe that Arizona will get beat in the pac 12 even if they should have one loss already but Colorado got hosed. UCLA should give them a run for their money. The only thing going for Duke is they played a good non-conference schedule to help them out. Duke plays a tough one against NC state this weekend that will be their toughest game of the year in the ACC for them. Gonzaga will not get the first seed due to schedule. Louisville will lose a few just like IU it will come down to who makes it far in their tourneys for IU, Michigan, and Louisville.

Arizona could very well lose to Colorado and Ucla

Kansas will probably have a similar record to IU, and Louisville plays a tough big east.

If Indiana can win the big ten, they get the 1 seed. Easy. Even if they share it.

I've honestly stopped worrying about if Indiana will be a No. 1 seed.  It's National Championship or bust this year.  Indiana will most likely have to play and beat 2 Number 1 seeds along the path to Banner 6.  I don't care if it happens in the first round, or last.  It will happen eventually.

Normally, I would want a great seed so we could go far in the tournament.  This team it really just doesn't matter.  Indiana has a team capable of beating anyone, so rankings shmankings.  Just get me to the Dance!