Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Taking a guess at our Single Plays for 20-21

So with Purdue a protected rivalry all teams(12) have come up as a single play so far.  It would make sense to repeat the first year teams but switch home versus away. And same with year 2 in year 4.

That way every 4 years teams play a total of 6 times at least with 3 home and 3 away. 

19-20 - Home: Northwestern, Michigan State, Iowa

19-20 - Away: Rutgers, Michigan, Illinois

18-19 - Home: Nebraska, Ohio State, Wisconsin

18-19 - Away: Penn State, Minnesota, Maryland

So my guess for our single plays next year are 

Home: Penn State, Minnesota, Maryland 

Away: Nebraska, Ohio State, Wisconsin

Series with: Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue, Iowa, Michigan State, Rutgers, Michigan 

Looks to be a tough schedule. Especially if Garza and Langford both come back. We play the 3 favorites for the conference 5 times with the 5th being a road game. 

Illinois(kofi is wildcard), Purdue, Northwestern and Michigan could all be programs struggling a bit. So series against them could be useful. 

Looks well thought out. Hopefully we can finally beat Purdue and Michigan. Michigan State will be an interesting team if Tillman returns. Watts, Langford and Henry will make for a very good 1-3 to go along with Tillman and Bingham and they have arguably the best starting 5 in the B1G. I’m not sold on Iowa. Personally I think we are a better team. Outside of Michigan State and Wisconsin, I see no reason we aren’t the 3rd best team. This schedule though might make it tough to finish 3rd though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners