Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RaceToTheTop

IU/Kentucky 2011 currently on ESPNU

2 minutes ago, 323SGrant said:

Saw Creek on the bench. What might have been if he was not injured.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Saw Hollowell, Patterson, Devin Davis behind it. What might have been if 2 of them didn’t suck and the other didn’t well...y’know lol. 

I watched it with my 6 year old tonight. He was yelling at the refs at the end of the game and had the biggest smile when the shot went in at the end. It sucks to not have real basketball, but fun to be able to introduce him to some of my favorite IU memories.

He also says that Tom Crean is the best coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched it with my 6 year old tonight. He was yelling at the refs at the end of the game and had the biggest smile when the shot went in at the end. It sucks to not have real basketball, but fun to be able to introduce him to some of my favorite IU memories.

He also says that Tom Crean is the best coach

That’s funny right there! Idc who ya are. I’m watching it now on dvr

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

27 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

Looking back on it now. Given the way that game was going with AD w/ 4 fouls, T Jones sulking or whatever it was, and up 10-11 with 10 to go. We never really got Zeller the ball. We should have never been in that situation for a buzzer beater

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I was amazed we ever got up 10, because we really didn't have a very good first half. 

Kentucky was just out of this world good that year. They toyed with teams all season. We were one of the few teams that ever legitimately threatened them. 

What amazes me about the end of that game is that Kentucky only had 4 fouls, and IU only had 5.6 seconds to score starting at the opposite baseline.  Kentucky had two fouls to give!  Two fouls after inbounds passes would have left little to no time for IU to score.  That Kentucky team had significant talent, but low basketball IQ.  

I was amazed we ever got up 10, because we really didn't have a very good first half. 

Kentucky was just out of this world good that year. They toyed with teams all season. We were one of the few teams that ever legitimately threatened them. 

I had forgotten how sloppy that game was, especially the first half. Both teams had a bunch of turnovers.