Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MoyeNeeded

A Transfer Coming?

16 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

He’s probably one to just let pass. He struggled shooting the ball in his 3 years at Duke. We need a shooter or a young wing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He also got little to no time at all in their last five games.

15 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Never once said we’d miss Clifton Moore. Don’t lie.

IUBB vs Rutgers Game Thread 1/15 7 pm BTN

Loaded Chicken Sandwich replied to mamasa's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball

I wish we would have keptClifton

-------------------------------

So are you going to try and play word salad?  Or are you in the practice of wishing we would keep players we wouldn't miss?

You can't even keep track of the crap you say.

13 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

So are you going to try and play word salad?  Or are you in the practice of wishing we would keep players we wouldn't miss?

I wonder if all shock jocks run into this problem. 

I wish we would have keptClifton   -------------------------------   So are you going to try and play word salad?  Or are you in the practice of wishing we would keep players we wouldn't miss?   You can't even keep track of the crap you say.

There’s a big difference in saying I wish we would have kept Moore and saying we’d miss him.

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

There’s a big difference in saying I wish we would have kept Moore and saying we’d miss him.

Cool.  So you wished a player we wouldn't miss would have stayed.  

"Big difference" = "Wha-wha hap-happened, was...."

Cool.  So you wished a player we wouldn't miss would have stayed.  
"Big difference" = "Wha-wha hap-happened, was...."

Sure... I just liked him as a player and the type he could be. An long, athletic big that could play 10 minutes a game as a senior.

Sure... I just liked him as a player and the type he could be. An long, athletic big that could play 10 minutes a game as a senior.

Good lord, I’m sorry but I cannot keep up with you chicken. Anyone else having trouble here

Good lord, I’m sorry but I cannot keep up with you chicken. Anyone else having trouble here

Not sure what’s hard to understand. Brumdog lied about what I said of Moore and I clarified. I wasn’t upset he left but I didn’t want him to. Same with Durham. Same with Anderson. Same with Phinisee.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:45 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Well Lander will immediately be our best guard. Plus he will still have Phinisee to compete with. Then Leal who could easily be better than him by the time the season starts. And it seems Archie is going after a guard in the transfer portal who will likely be better than Al. There’s a chance that Al ends up being our 4th or 5th best guard, where he should be.

No idea if that is true, but if it is then I'm going to start camping out in the "fire Archie" thread. Bringing in ANOTHER guard when the only Center on the roster is a Senior? That is roster management mal-practice*. If a transfer is coming I hope it's a Max Bielfeldt clone but with 2yrs eligibility. 

*See Tom Crean Tenure 2008-2017

No idea if that is true, but if it is then I'm going to start camping out in the "fire Archie" thread. Bringing in ANOTHER guard when the only Center on the roster is a Senior? That is roster management mal-practice*. If a transfer is coming I hope it's a Max Bielfeldt clone but with 2yrs eligibility. 

If we have 1 guy transfer out, then I believe we have space for two transfers.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, 8bucks said:

If Justin does not come back then Al and Leal could get some time at the 3. Anyone hear anything on Smith?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, how timid does he look? Anyone?

22 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

He was a volume shooter, but clearly a dude who can go make something happen and isn’t scared to shoot. He’d start at Indiana. At the 2 or 3 depending on what Hunter and Smith do.

Has to sit a year under current rules, right?

6 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

I tip my cap to you sir

25 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Indiana has apparently reached out to Justin Turner from Bowling Green? Maybe? Would be a grad transfer. 6-4 guard that averaged 18.8 points and shot 36% from and 85% from the free throw line.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Looks like a quality player.  Can play both the 2 and 3.  6'4", 205.  Has scored well for the past three years -- 15.9, 18.2, 18.8.

58 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

There almost zero guys transferring that have two years of eligibility that have immediate eligibility.  Joey Brunk was a unicorn in that respect.

There almost zero guys transferring that have two years of eligibility that have immediate eligibility.  Joey Brunk was a unicorn in that respect.

Didn’t the NCAA pass the rule about immediate eligibility for first time transfers? Or was that just an idea?