Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RaceToTheTop

PC Stellar college basketball sim league -- looking for coaches

9 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

This still available and going?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes -- I am awaiting game plans for two coaches (Illinois and Indiana...disappointed the Indiana one hasn't posted yet).  If I have not received them by tomorrow, you can take one. 

Since I have not heard from the owners of Illinois or Indiana, Loaded Chicken Sandwich you can take one of them.  Was really hoping that the Indiana owner on the Our Hoosier Board would take have submitted their game plans because I know that IU is everyone's first choice.

LCS, if you could LMK if you want Indiana or Illinois.  Whichever team you chose, please input their game plans (instructions on are page one of this thread, I believe).  

The remaining team is open to anybody that isn't running two teams already.  

Week 1 schedule:

Monday's games:

Iowa at Michigan

Illinois at Maryland

Tuesday's games:

Penn State at Ohio State

Indiana at Wisconsin

Wednesday's games:

Rutgers at Michigan State

Northwestern at Purdue

Thursday's games:

Minnesota at Iowa

Maryland at Penn State

Friday's games:

Michigan at Illinois

Wisconsin at Rutgers

Saturday's games:

Nebraska at Indiana

Ohio State at Minnesota

Sunday's games:

Purdue at Nebraska

Michigan State at Northwestern

First two games have been simmed:  Iowa at Michigan and Illinois at Maryland.

A couple of notes:  I can tell you that the PC Stellar game engine does not put much emphasis on home court....probably just a couple of points per game.

The Illinois/Maryland game went OT......the team that lost the game had a 10 point lead with 4 minutes left in regulation.

Here is the link.  This will be the link for all the box scores this week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FurcZ_-uBcxmnuY3N_MGmc_jDOdqM16QwZMxDfgGp_g/edit?usp=sharing

First two games have been simmed:  Iowa at Michigan and Illinois at Maryland.
A couple of notes:  I can tell you that the PC Stellar game engine does not put much emphasis on home court....probably just a couple of points per game.
The Illinois/Maryland game went OT......the team that lost the game had a 10 point lead with 4 minutes left in regulation.
Here is the link.  This will be the link for all the box scores this week.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FurcZ_-uBcxmnuY3N_MGmc_jDOdqM16QwZMxDfgGp_g/edit?usp=sharing

Dosunmu must have a 99 rating, dang. My coaching must have been a detriment to my team. I lost to a team that had zero coaching input. Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, IUsafety said:

Dosunmu must have a 99 rating, dang. My coaching must have been a detriment to my team. I lost to a team that had zero coaching input. Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Dosunmu won't put up another game like that.  Unfortunately for you, he decided to do so in the opener.

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I just hope I can win one game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm running Northwestern and Purdue.  I'm hoping Northwestern wins one....although the Nebraska games will be a true clash of the titans.

I'm holding my nose while coaching Purdue.

Went ahead and simmed games for Tuesday, so 4 games are in the books.  Tuesday's games:  Penn State at Ohio State and Indiana at Wisconsin.
Indiana game went as expected

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

On 3/29/2020 at 3:12 PM, brumdog45 said:

The remaining team is open to anybody that isn't running two teams already.  

I am not sure if you need someone, but if so I will take a team.  I have no idea what I'm doing but sounds interesting.  Now that I'm working remotely I don't have to worry about the firewall blocking me.  If you are full, no biggie either.  Thanks!

27 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I am not sure if you need someone, but if so I will take a team.  I have no idea what I'm doing but sounds interesting.  Now that I'm working remotely I don't have to worry about the firewall blocking me.  If you are full, no biggie either.  Thanks!

Could use someone for Illinois.  There is a link a page or two back -- just enter their plans there.  FulkMe had them but wasn't had access problems and work commitments.