Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RaceToTheTop

PC Stellar college basketball sim league -- looking for coaches

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

You have the weirdest of beefs with Devonte Green.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It took me 12 minutes to stop laughing at this.   Sort of like you have the weirdest of beefs with....everything?

I have no beef with the kid.  That little smiley face next to my post?  That provided context.  Perhaps you missed it.   I like to needle the people who told me how wrong I was about him, and it's now nothing but humor.   Good kid, bad team mate sometimes and poor decision maker.  Hell, he said as much in his senior speech.  Everybody sees now what I saw three years ago.   Many agreed then.  A few didn't, and one person jumped on me in November of this season for pointing out he was back to his old ways.   He came around, too.  Whatever.

It's not close to a beef other than to point out how he affected the team.  And he did.  Pointing out what I see is simply that.  Now....wanna' start on your own laundry list?

It took me 12 minutes to stop laughing at this.   Sort of like you have the weirdest of beefs with....everything?
I have no beef with the kid.  That little smiley face next to my post?  That provided context.  Perhaps you missed it.   I like to needle the people who told me how wrong I was about him, and it's now nothing but humor.   Good kid, bad team mate sometimes and poor decision maker.  Hell, he said as much in his senior speech.  Everybody sees now what I saw three years ago.   Many agreed then.  A few didn't, and one person jumped on me in November of this season for pointing out he was back to his old ways.   He came around, too.  Whatever.
It's not close to a beef other than to point out how he affected the team.  And he did.  Pointing out what I see is simply that.  Now....wanna' start on your own laundry list?

But why call him out solely when others have caused problems as well? Never see you calling out Smith and Durham saying you’re ready for them to leave and that them leaving fixing all of our problems.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My coaching prowess leads THE Ohio State University to dropping a home game to the dreaded paternos. Any record on if the 5 loud screaming fans traveled with PSU to my arena? If so, with my coaching powers, I’ll ask that security not allow those turds at our next matchup.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My coaching prowess leads THE Ohio State University to dropping a home game to the dreaded paternos. Any record on if the 5 loud screaming fans traveled with PSU to my arena? If so, with my coaching powers, I’ll ask that security not allow those turds at our next matchup.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Hard to win games at OSU when Kaleb Wesson decides not to show up.