Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Nebraska Game Thread 3/11 @ 8:30 pm BTN

13 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

and yet somehow, even with the 28 foot pullup, Green was the best player on the court in the last two minutes.

Thank God for the 16-1 run to end the half.  Have to say I don't understand Nebraska pushing tempo.  They are getting back cuts and could run clock.  They have seven players, for cris sakes, and maybe two with any talent.

So true! I was just saying to my kid, other than the worst shot ever, DeVonte has had a truly fantastic game!

I read up on it after you posted it and everything is true except a positive coronavirus test it is do to illness. Imo they probably think it is coronavirus

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shams confirmed that he tested positive for coronavirus. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Archie too. Unfortunately, I don’t like the teams he’s putting on the court. I’m a results based man, and can be won over with wins.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s maddening to no end , I agree. I believe this roster makeup is jankey though. I feel that no coach, could take this group, and make hard nosed, team ball players out of some of these kids. Everyone wants to talk about how talented this squad is. They aren’t. Mostly because of a couple guys who simply don’t have it and maybe never did. I’m not saying who I think they are. Don’t have to. We all know. As far a substitutions and in game adjustments. I sometimes wonder “what other option is there?” Not to say I agree with everything he does. Or really anything. What bothers me the most for the future is that there a a few coaches in the league who absolutely own him. He so far behind them that by the time he realized he’s screwed, he makes adjustments that they already know are coming. Plays right into the other teams strengths time and time again. That kind of thing isn’t easy to change, even with stellar recruiting. Let’s start with addition by subtraction this off season. Cut bait in some key spots. Go Hoosiers.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

When was the last time we were ahead of a team by 20 points?  Remember when we always went ahead of every team by 20 points?  It was just a matter of time?

I think we were up 17 in the second half at Nebraska, then the refs decided to start reviewing everything to try and help the Huskers come back. 

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Something definitely happened at that game. The Gobert part is (for now) just a prank because he apparently mockingly touched a bunch of stuff after his press conference the other night. Weird deal lol. 

Welp. Sorry Old Fart!