Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Nebraska Game Thread 3/11 @ 8:30 pm BTN

We should get one BTT win this-a year! (but ... track record and all). Anyway, here's our game thread for IU v Nebrasketball in the opening round of the B1G tournament.

Nebraska starting guard Dachon Burke Tweetered last night that he is officially done as a Husker. Would also be surprised to see Cam Mack make the trip for them.

Go Hoosiers - start strong - beat em decisively.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

We should get one BTT win this-a year! (but ... track record and all). Anyway, here's our game thread for IU v Nebrasketball in the opening round of the B1G tournament.

Nebraska starting guard Dachon Burke Tweetered last night that he is officially done as a Husker. Would also be surprised to see Cam Mack make the trip for them.

I just looked this up...the last time IU wont multiple games in the BTT was 2003. In fact...2001 was the only other year they won multiple games. I'm not a big conference tournament fan but that is unacceptable. That can very well change this year.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Beat them decisively and rest key players for Penn state 

20 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Burke has left Nebrasketball.

I DON'T CARE if IU plays a team full of managers, we deserve some good fortune in the BIG tournament for once. although that team full of managers would still probably hit a last second shot to win a triple overtime game against IU. 

3 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

I DON'T CARE if IU plays a team full of managers, we deserve some good fortune in the BIG tournament for once. although that team full of managers would still probably hit a last second shot to win a triple overtime game against IU. 

Still no word on Mack, saw a Neb writer that said they would find out more in a couple hours, as I think there is a presser scheduled before the team travels to Indy.

Just now, reconmkd said:

Still no word on Mack, saw a Neb writer that said they would find out more in a couple hours, as I think there is a presser scheduled before the team travels to Indy.

Saw that too. I don't want to root for kids to not succeed, but IU needs all the help they can get lol

Yes, this game should be over quickly, but our Hoosiers seemingly just don't have any killer instinct.  Instead of stepping on the opponents jugular, they graciously offer a hand to help them get back in the game.  Please Hoosiers, prove me wrong. 

Yesterday on his radio show Archie also said Justin suffered a sprained thumb in the first half.  Also said doesn't know what Devonte Green will be able to give IU early in the Big Ten tournament, because of that tweaked ankle. Talks about Armaan Franklin needing to give the Hoosiers minutes

Someone just tweeted an hour ago that Mack will transfer at end of season...no official word just yet.

IMG_2301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app