Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TomPritchard25

Bracket Picks

My elite 8 consists of 5 B1G teams (Michigan, Ohio St, Wisconsin, Michigan St, and Indiana)

My final 4 consists of the 3 B1G teams ( Ohio St, Michigan St, and Indiana)

Indiana-G'town & Ohio State- Michigan St.

I'll take the Hoosiers- Spartans in the Championship.

Hoosiers take home the silverware on this one.

What does everyone think?

As I have a history of never picking the eventual champion correctly, I have failed to name IU as the national champion in any of the 10 brackets I've named so far. 

As I have a history of never picking the eventual champion correctly, I have failed to name IU as the national champion in any of the 10 brackets I've named so far. 

Well don't pick IU this year then.  I'd hate for that history to repeat itself.

Well don't pick IU this year then.  I'd hate for that history to repeat itself.

Poorly worded post... that is what I meant. I have filled in about 10 brackets so far this year and named Duke, MSU, OSU, Kansas and Michigan as Champions. So scratch them off as possible winners.

Poorly worded post... that is what I meant. I have filled in about 10 brackets so far this year and named Duke, MSU, OSU, Kansas and Michigan as Champions. So scratch them off as possible winners.

Nice.  Go ahead and pick Louisville too please.

I'm back from vacation, feels good to hop back on the boards. Haven't filled out my bracket yet as I usually wait a day or so to digest it. I gotta say I'll have the Hoosiers as my champ no matter what though!

My elite 8 consists of 5 B1G teams (Michigan, Ohio St, Wisconsin, Michigan St, and Indiana)

My final 4 consists of the 3 B1G teams ( Ohio St, Michigan St, and Indiana)

Indiana-G'town & Ohio State- Michigan St.

I'll take the Hoosiers- Spartans in the Championship.

Hoosiers take home the silverware on this one.

What does everyone think?

I've got IU - KU instead of G'Town but the rest the same :)