Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Wisconsin at IU Game Thread 03/07 12 PM ESPN

1 minute ago, bigrod said:

So, if we lose the first game in the BTT, do we make it? I doubt it. Not convinced we make it if we go 1-1.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Win Wednesday and we're in for sure. Loss on Wednesday we may sneak in, but crazier things have happened.

2 minutes ago, bigrod said:

So, if we lose the first game in the BTT, do we make it? I doubt it. Not convinced we make it if we go 1-1.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

We're not getting left out with 20 wins. That's never happened and it shouldn't now. 

Holy crap that was bad. 

1) You CANNOT win a basketball game by going 9 minutes without making a field goal. That's on the players and coaches. That cannot happen. 

2) IU was in the double bonus down the stretch. Didn't take advantage of it. They just kept throwing crap up expecting it to go in. 

3) Potter had four fouls down the stretch too. IU didn't attack him either. 

Just awful. On senior day. This team reminds me of the 2014-2015 team. They'll probably get in but don't deserve to. They aren't going anywhere in March. Archie has to make some serious upgrades to this roster. I hope Lander, Leal, Galloway, and Geronimo can help. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Guys, IU is in the tournament. That’s perfectly fine for this season. However, next season is when I expect to get back to contention on a yearly basis

There needs to be constant treading upward from here on out. 

Just now, NC Hoosier said:

If we end up the NIT we can point to the following four choke jobs as the reason:  Wisconsin, Illinois, Maryland & Arkansas.  Never should have lost the Wisconsin and Maryland games, 

Shouldn't have lost to Arkansas either. Just awful. 

Just now, mamasa said:

What’s sad to me is how few people stick around to honor the seniors

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree but we've thrown some stinkers in the last few years to keep people from sticking around. I'd rather have the people who want to applaud the graduating players stay than have some jackasses try to make it about themselves.