Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Wisconsin at IU Game Thread 03/07 12 PM ESPN

4 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Sincerely, something needs to be done about the tv timeouts in college basketball. One play, sandwiched in between ten minutes of commercials is ridiculous and is beginning to take away from the enjoyment of watching games. 

This has been a problem for a while. I especially hate the tv timeouts before a guy shoots a free throw.

Just now, cthomas said:

This has been a problem for a while. I especially hate the tv timeouts before a guy shoots a free throw.

The TV TOs come every four minutes -- 16:00, 12:00, 8:00 and 4:00, or as close as possible. 

I  never understood why if a team takes a TO at say, 12:30, why we need another one 30 seconds or so later. I know -- commercials pay the bills. But still ... 

1 minute ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Think brad Davidson has moved to the top of my most disliked big ten players.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The floor slapping tough guy act of Woj combined with the cheap shots of Grayson