Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers

Race is not skilled, offensively. He’s a rebounding role player. Why is he taking shots?? Surely the staff knows this if we can see this from our couch..? 
Ehhh Race is skilled just not a good night for him. Still not sure why he's being told not to shoot those wide open 3's from the top of the key. He can make that shot

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, mark1981 said:

Brunk missed 4 of those I think.  Horrible looking ft stroke

He's a hard worker, we're told.  I wonder if this team spends too much time working out and too little time working on basketball skills.

Oh boy, a one-and-one after the timeout! I'm sure Smith will make it...lol.
He might he's the most inconsistent FT shooter on the team. Either on or off no in between

1 minute ago, Free Jurkin! said:

was he this bad from the line early in the year too? I think I remember him being decent. He looks lost there now. Been awesome otherwise tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His FT stroke was better earlier in the year. The herky jerky flat motion was really bad on those two FT.

Ehhh Race is skilled just not a good night for him. Still not sure why he's being told not to shoot those wide open 3's from the top of the key. He can make that shot

That should be our play at the end of the shot clock. Let him stand there and shoot a wide open 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk