Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers

3 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

It’s concerning when you add that context. Especially a night after watching Purdue, a team also playoff for their tournament lives, go on the ROAD and beat Iowa handily. Any competitive team has the ability to turn it up a notch when there’s a sense of urgency. Not seeing it tonight from IU in half one. 

Someone else said it last night, great coaches win in March, mediocre coaches lose. Archie Miller is 0-2 in Big Ten tournaments with a loss to the last-place team, and isn't doing much to give me confidence he'll be one of those great coaches. 

For everyone's sake they better come out hair on fire in the 2nd half. Lose this and I think it's game over because I don't believe they can best Wisconsin regardless of where the game is played

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Told my son the other day as he was getting frustrated to stop thinking things are gonna change this late in the season.  I don't expect to win any game we play this year.  This team is just simply not good.  It really is just that simple.  They aren't good.  

1 minute ago, IUHAHN81 said:

Told my son the other day as he was getting frustrated to stop thinking things are gonna change this late in the season.  I don't expect to win any game we play this year.  This team is just simply not good.  It really is just that simple.  They aren't good.  

I pretty much resigned myself to that fact several weeks ago.  But my question is why are they like this?

1 minute ago, pumpfake said:

I pretty much resigned myself to that fact several weeks ago.  But my question is why are they like this?

I honestly don't think its ONE thing.  Combo of a lot.  Not much talent, questionable coaching, etc.  All put together it's just not a good product.