Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers

We're just incapable of blowing a team out, and it's because these guys are so mentally weak. It all started with TJD missing that layup. Miss a layup, give up a banked in 3. Miss 2 out of 3 at the line, give up another 3. Five second call, give up another 3. 

Not doing little things well adds up, and with this team, it often leads to giving up 12-2 runs. 

Miller, you are ill prepared and have been for most of the season.
5 second call? At that critical juncture? COME ON MAN!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I don’t know if I can pin that on Miller. Five guys with half-hearted cuts, no screens, pitiful effort.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Shot 48% in the first half and we're still behind. 

Gave up 3 threes to the worst long-range shooting team in the conference in the last 3 minutes. 

Good stuff. Maybe the NIT is where we belong. 

6 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Your NCAA chances are pretty much on the line and that's what you give? Better play hard second half

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It’s concerning when you add that context. Especially a night after watching Purdue, a team also playing for their tournament lives, go on the ROAD and beat Iowa handily. Any competitive team has the ability to turn it up a notch when there’s a sense of urgency. Not seeing it tonight from IU in half one. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Shot 48% in the first half and we're still behind. 

Gave up 3 threes to the worst long-range shooting team in the conference in the last 3 minutes. 

Good stuff. Maybe the NIT is where we belong. 

Too many games the visitors shoot 3's like it's THEIR home court and we rarely do.