Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LamarCheeks

IUWBB: B1G women's tourney

Was there and we completely controlled the game. I still don't see anyway we beat Maryland but we set a program record for wins today and we continue to play much better on road and neutral sites. In years past we have melted down against Rutgers press but in both games this year handled it fine for two of our better wins.

How about Iowa and Northwestern getting upset yesterday? Bottom half of the bracket just really opened up. If we can play out of our minds and pick off Maryland, we would have to be the favorite to win the B1G tourney and would definitely be hosting a couple NCAA tourney games. 

We definitely are out-talented in this game; however, Moren is not having her best game. Offensive game plan this half has been eerily similar to Men’s team. Zero movement.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don’t regret anything about becoming a dedicated IU women’s team fan this yearX with one exception: I now have to grind through the next three years hearing the name Owusu with it sounding like nails on a chalkboard. Can’t stand her. Hate that she’s a freshman and isn’t going anywhere. It’s like Brian Cardinal or Haas from Purdue.  

I don’t regret anything about becoming a dedicated IU women’s team fan this yearX with one exception: I now have to grind through the next three years hearing the name Owusu with it sounding like nails on a chalkboard. Can’t stand her. Hate that she’s a freshman and isn’t going anywhere. It’s like Brian Cardinal or Haas from Purdue.  

Diamond Miller is a freshman as well- yikes

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Also, I have no knowledge of women’s basketball history admittedly, outside of knowing UConn is dominant; but why do I automatically feel like I can’t stand Maryland's head coach? Have they always been good or is there another reason she acts so entitled and I don’t like her?