Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Mo Creek - Back In The U.S.A.

Netherlands[edit]

In September 2014, Creek signed with Port of Den Helder Kings of the Dutch DBL.[6] In December, Kings went bankrupt and was dissolved. In his games with Den Helder, he averaged 18.2 points a game, enough for second place in scoring in the DBL.

On January 28, 2015, he signed with Zorg en Zekerheid Leiden.[7] His season ended when Leiden was defeated 4–2 in the Semi-finals by Donar Groningen.

Denmark[edit]

In January 2016, Creek signed with SISU Copenhagen for the remainder of the 2016–17 season.[8]

NBA D-League[edit]

On October 31, Creek was acquired by the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Development League,[9] However, he was waived five days later.[10]

Ukraine[edit]

On August 15, 2018, Creek signed a one-year contract with Kyiv-Basket of the Ukrainian Basketball SuperLeague.[11]

Israel[edit]

On October 24, 2019, Creek signed a one-year deal with Maccabi Hod HaSharon of the Israeli National League, replacing Lee Moore.[12] On November 26, 2019, he parted ways with Hod HaSharon after appearing in two games.[13]

Return to Ukraine[edit]

On December 26, 2019, he has signed with Prometey Kamianske of the Ukrainian Basketball SuperLeague. [14]

Mo Creek   @Mo_Creek · 9h   It’s crazy how loved I am from @IndianaMBB fans..to be honest I never really felt apart of the process after my freshman year....maybe I was more apart of the process than I know #ThankYou   Thankful_Grateful_2020.png&key=b4192e58b5e23ec9240716c0dcd46ebd5308d7827916eb0b313e39eb59ba8de6 #MuchLoveIU  

Excellent player for IU until his devastating injury. He committed to IU without visiting the campus.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I know injuries are part of the game, and about every program has been affected by them, but three things I would have loved to see at IU: 

1974-75 team with a healthy Scott May (and with Larry Bird)

1992-93 team with a healthy Alan Henderson heading into the tournament 

2012-13 team with a healthy Maurice Creek (I suppose technically, he was healthy -- but he was never the same after those injuries)

We could be easily be looking at eight banners. 

9 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

It’s crazy how loved I am from fans..to be honest I never really felt apart of the process after my freshman year....maybe I was more apart of the process than I know #ThankYou

Thankful_Grateful_2020.png
#MuchLoveIU

Man I love seeing this. You have to feel bad for the kid that injuries kept him from what he could have been. So awesome our fanbase still embraces him.

I know injuries are part of the game, and about every program has been affected by them, but three things I would have loved to see at IU: 

1974-75 team with a healthy Scott May (and with Larry Bird)
1992-93 team with a healthy Alan Henderson heading into the tournament 
2012-13 team with a healthy Maurice Creek (I suppose technically, he was healthy -- but he was never the same after those injuries)
We could be easily be looking at eight banners. 

If Mo Creek never gets hurt and he’s there for the 12-13 season, could have been looking at starters of Yogi, Oladipo, Creek, Watford and Zeller with Hulls and Sheehey the first two off the bench. Would have had another scorer. Even if Creek is coming off the bench I think he’s scoring 12+.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Reminder: If you're interested, Mo Creek and Remy Abell play for the $1 million top prize in the title game of The Basketball Tournament tonight -- 7/14.

They play the Golden Eagles, which includes one-time Hoosier Luke Fischer. Tipoff is 7 p.m. Eastern (ESPN). 

Also, 100k to a cancer foundation If Mo Creeks team wins. They are considerable underdogs and they have been in about each game. 

5 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Reminder: If you're interested, Mo Creek and Remy Abell play for the $1 million top prize in the title game of The Basketball Tournament tonight -- 7/14.

They play the Golden Eagles, which includes one-time Hoosier Luke Fischer. Tipoff is 7 p.m. Eastern (ESPN). 

The Tom Crean Invitational. The winning team should really be getting a couple 18-wheelers full of Diet Coke.