Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

POTFB Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Purdue Boilermakers (2/27 at 7PM on FS1)

I’m sorry but Al Durham is a junior captain and was a total no show. He is needed for leadership and he was scared in the moment.  Sack up or sit on the bench. I thought Franklin needed for run tonight. He at least wasn’t afraid. 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Brando’s love affair with Al was bizarre. Glad that’s over. Now I have to endure the Illinois game Sunday. That should be fun. 

Love with Al? I'm going to Omaha Steaks right now cuz that's where Brando and Trayvon Williams are registered.

Just now, Magnanimous said:

Shooting will cure all with this team. We know our guards are streaky when it comes to that, and this may come as a surprise to this bipolar fan base, but college rosters don’t change throughout the season. Let’s get the next three.

Been hearing that for three years. 

Most everything to be said has been said, so one quick hitter and I’m out: the Brunk, TJD, Smith, Al, Phin lineup needs shelved for good. Not to start a game. Not to start a second half. Not together on the court together at any point. It’s a very poor group that gets bad matchups at both ends of the court. End it. 

As predictable as anything. Another fast forward game. Amazing how many games I’ve watched this year in FF.

Another loss this weekend.

Hope we can win the homes games.

Our guards absolutely suck!

We might be the worst NCAA tourney team ever.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Love how Twitter people are overreacting to this loss...a game they basically had no chance of winning to a team likely not going to the tournament. You people up north probably hate Purdue, but I honestly don’t cross many paths with PU fans down here. I have always been kind of indifferent to that rivalry. At the end of the day, it is Indiana after all.

The UofL and pUKe fans I have to deal with on a daily basis, however....

That aggressive double on every post catch really worked well for them. Totally took away TJD. He’s option 1 and 1A. Remove that and you get Justin Smith shooting 17 footers as your only hope. We just couldn’t buy a bucket for a while there. Coming back from 16 down showed me some things. Ok, win out boys.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners