Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Loaded Chicken Sandwich

Top College Basketball Programs the Last 20 Years

Too much given towards inflated records and no weighting towards conference relevancy. Duke and UNC have been better programs than Kansas the last 20 years. Villanova’s two titles far outweighs anything Wisconsin has accomplished, and Virginia’s title alone should bump them above Utah State (I mean, really...??). UConn has won four titles since 99. How are they below Gonzaga? Need to also factor in NCAAT seeding expectations vs performance. 

Thanks for sharing. I gather you put a lot of time and effort into this and got feedback from folks on here in the process. I probably disagree with you on here more often than not but for that to be the first response you got after posting this was very unwarranted. Again, thanks for the effort and for sharing. 
Agreed unwarranted and it was actually pretty well put together

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So I finally got my article done. Shoutout to everyone who gave some input. Which I’ll shoutout BTB on social media(and in the article). Hope you find it to be interesting!

https://xavierharkness3.wixsite.com/topictalk/post/top-30-college-basketball-best-the-last-20-years

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thanks for sharing man. I see you put a lot of effort into the list and it is cool to see how it turned out.

I know we disagree a lot on this board, but we both love IU and college basketball and that's what matters at the end of the day. 

Too much given towards inflated records and no weighting towards conference relevancy. Duke and UNC have been better programs than Kansas the last 20 years. Villanova’s two titles far outweighs anything Wisconsin has accomplished, and Virginia’s title alone should bump them above Utah State (I mean, really...??). UConn has won four titles since 99. How are they below Gonzaga? Need to also factor in NCAAT seeding expectations vs performance. 
On some of your points I agree but overall wins to me weighs consistency which is why the tier list of wins can really add to point total. UConn has not exactly been a pillar of consistency over the last 20 years despite having some very high highs.

On some of your points I agree but overall wins to me weighs consistency which is why the tier list of wins can really add to point total. UConn has not exactly been a pillar of consistency over the last 20 years despite having some very high highs.

Kansas and Gonzaga’s consistency and domination of their conferences boosted them. And it surprised me too. And Kansas doesn’t have the titles, but they’ve just been so consistent. And as for Virginia, they weren’t what they have been the last few years early on in those 20 years but the last few seasons have really boosted them up as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Good fun article lcs. I don't understand why people get so mad at people for posting stuff they don't agree with on here. Imo that is what makes it fun. I like everyone on here even though I don't agree with some. Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On 2/25/2020 at 10:39 AM, Magnanimous said:

yeah..I'm with ya there for sure. Laughed this one off