Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Penn State - 2/23/20 @ Noon

Al should be the backup SG. Not the starting SG and back up PG. 

So do you want Green starting and playing more minutes? Or are you just saying that he should be a backup on a more well constructed team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBS Sports / USBWA Freshman of the Week

TRAYCE JACKSON-DAVIS, INDIANA: A significant 2-0 week for bubble team Indiana saw Jackson-Davis step up and deliver, helping IU increase its chances of making its first NCAA Tournament under Archie Miller. The 6-foot-9 power forward from Greenwood, Indiana, had back-to-back double-doubles, averaging 20.0 points and 13.0 rebounds in the Hoosiers' wins against Minnesota and Penn State

Against Minnesota, Jackson-Davis had one of the best games of any freshman this season, going for career-bests in points (27) and boards (16), plus two swats. He was opportunistic and solid defensively in Indiana's 68-60 Sunday home win over the Nittany Lions. Jackson-Davis has been a staple in our top 10 all season, and he's grown into Indiana's most indispensable player, turning into the kind of valuable frosh that Romeo Langford was expected to be before lingering injuries limited his impact last season.

The school notes that IU is 9-0 this season when Jackson-Davis scores at least 10 points and grabs at least 10 rebounds.

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports and text

BTW - It's my understanding that anyone with tickets to an IU basketball game that has someone in their party that is physically challenged/handicapped - can contact the Indiana University Events Services to see if seats are available in the disabled section (above the band). In order to change out your original seat might require that you contact the Events people well ahead of the game you're attending. If seats are available one will go to the person with the disability and at least one other ticket would go to another person attending with them. Sometimes more than 2 tickets might be available depending on the game. Again, you are attempting to switch out your original seats/tickets for seats/tickets in the disabled section. The phone # I have for the IU Events Services (812) 855-4575.

Didn’t know where to post this but I wanted to thank Martha the mop lady for getting my wife’s cousin and his family to the game Sunday! I know it wasn’t very easy to find seats for them to accommodate Braeley! We have a wonderful fan base! https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2020/02/25/martha-mop-lady-ticket-giveaways-new-indiana-basketball-tradition/4821708002/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Thanks for sharing. Great story

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk