Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Penn State - 2/23/20 @ Noon

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It is not necessary.

Race is playing a full allotment of minutes.

Respectfully disagree. We have far too many games where we are slow out the gate in both halves and Joey’s poor play, while isn’t the only factor, does contribute to it. That said, I think Brunk is the better matchup against Purdue’s Williams so I expect to see the same starting lineup against the boilers. 

Wow what a start, terrible middle, and great finish! Al made some of the dumbest passes you could imagine, but it’s a HUGE win for our team. This was a very good team win, everyone contributed in some way.

Only gripe is why do we continue to start Joey? He’s one of my favorite Hoosiers this year, but he’s really struggling and hurt IU to start the 2nd half. Just doesn’t make sense to me......

Got really worried when the team started to fade, but the Hoosiers found their fight and really got after it again. When this team plays hard it’s so much fun to watch! Great win, really needed with these two road games coming!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I lost my phone during that horrendous start to the second half. I had to stay for the rest. I finally found it a couple minutes ago. I’m glad they won the game. They’re going to need coaching at some point though. Until Archie changes what he does, that’ll never happen

Great to get the win. Still not very happy with who is getting rewarded with PT. Things need to change for Thursday. 

Other than Brunk (and he only played 6 minutes), what would you change about minutes today? Probably should have pulled Al for Green at the end based on his poor decisions, but Al played pretty well until then. I felt like everything else was pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJD is pretty darned good, but when his upper body development catches up with his lower body he's going to be a beast.

Feels like he gets himself in good position on shots almost every time and misses a lot that he should make. As good as he is now, if he gets more consistent finishing, he'll be unstoppable, especially if he becomes passable with his right hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Brunk played 6 minutes. Franklin played 5 minutes. DeRon played 11. Damezi played 0. 
Everyone else played at least 20.

WHO THE HELL ELSE DO YOU WANT THE MINUTES TO GO TO?!?

yeesh

Our only ball handler needs to be getting the PT at the end of a close game.