Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Penn State - 2/23/20 @ Noon

Just now, VO5 said:

Devonte retweeted that he was tied for the NCAA record for most half court shots and you know that’s why he launched that up early..

You gotta love him. I can’t imagine having to game plan for us having a guy like him who, if/when he goes off, you have no shot of getting a win. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

You gotta love him. I can’t imagine having to game plan for us having a guy like him who, if/when he goes off, you have no shot of getting a win. 

So true. Gotta be the most frustrating player I’ve ever seen. For us and for the opposing team lol

4 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

Stupid officiating today. Just stupid on both sides of the ball. 

Agreed but winning teams react and adjust. Our batch of low IQ missfits just keeps walking into the booby trap. We had an opportunity to put them out of the game in the last two minutes and failed miserably. 

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

All three of the PSU players who played with 2 fouls for several minutes in the first half, none of them got their third. 

Take notes, Archie. You don't have to tie someone to the bench until halftime just because they have 2 fouls. 

To be fair, Stevens did actually commit his third.  I don't think I've ever seen a worse 'I had the wrong guy' change ever.

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

I think we'll need to score at least 70 to win this, because there's no chance they aren't hitting a single 3 in the second half. 

They'll hit some, but for them to get to 69 points they'll need to score 45 this half.