Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers

Now please. For the love of all that is holy.

Start the five that are playing well. Not the five that started the game!

It’s not hard to see our starting five is not our best unit and will let this 3-point game get to 7-9 within four minutes if Archie rolls them out there again as usual. 

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Now please. For the love of all that is holy. Start the five that are playing well. Not the five that started the game! It’s not hard to see our starting five is not our best unit and will let this 3-point game get to 7-9 within four minutes of Archie rolls them out there again as usual. 

I like Brunk.  He plays hard and there are matchups that work.  It hasn't happened lately.  

And I'm okay coming back without Brunk or Davis.  TJD doesn't have any fouls and has played fine defensively when he's been on Oturu. 

3 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

It’s not hard to see our starting five is not our best unit and will let this 3-point game get to 7-9 within four minutes of Archie rolls them out there again as usual. 

Prepare yourself. Archie isn’t changing now

It’s not hard to see our starting five is not our best unit and will let this 3-point game get to 7-9 within four minutes if Archie rolls them out there again as usual. 

Exactly, if he starts brunk in the 2nd half, I’m gonna lose my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

15 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

Maybe that will wake "good Devonte" up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app

unfortunately I think that is the kind of shot that can really wake up the bad Devonte like a bad energy drink.  it's a shame that 3 did not count, because that is probably the last circus shot Green makes in this game, but not the last circus shot he takes in this game by a long shot.  I fear the degree of difficulty may go through the roof of the barn after that one

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I like Brunk.  He plays hard and there are matchups that work.  It hasn't happened lately.  

And I'm okay coming back without Brunk or Davis.  TJD doesn't have any fouls and has played fine defensively when he's been on Oturu. 

I’m a Brunk fan. Like what he brings to the game. But he’s a possession killer when he gets it in the post because he doesn’t keep his head up for kick-out options. Let him be your first big body off the bench after Oturo has run up and down the floor for a few minutes. JB doesn’t seem big enough or athletic enough to guard Oturo to me.

My MAIN focus if I’m Archie is putting enough offense on the floor to start the half to make sure the game stays close. You can not afford to let this game slip into the 7-12 point deficit range.

Personally, I’d like to see TJD, Race, Hunter, Green and Phinisee. Short leash on DG with Al ready.