Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers

Is Pitino on the hot seat yet? Tubby was definitely better.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He’s an annoying chap, no doubt. He’d be even more annoying if his teams were good and won a lot.

Annoying B1G list

1. Izzo
2. Fran
3. Pitino
4. Underwood
5. Gard and his rat pack
6. Turgeon and his cheating ways

I’m okay with Painter, Holtman, Chambers, Pikiell, Juwan, Hoiberg, Collins

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

My thing with the 'f you' (I'll defer to everyone here who said that's what he said, my lip reading isn't good) was that it seemed to me like he was smiling when he said it...that it wasn't said in anger.  Don't think Justin gets much slack (I know I don't give him much) because of things we've seen and heard previously.

He wasn’t smiling at all and he made a “get outta my face” gesture with his hand when he said it. Anyone claiming they’ve seen Justin Smith smiling is a liar

He wasn’t smiling at all and he made a “get outta my face” gesture with his hand when he said it. Anyone claiming they’ve seen Justin Smith smiling is a liar

IMG_2590.jpg

Had to. Was my background for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

FWIW, when I saw the line (Minnesota by 5.5) I thought that was a joke.  I know we've been bad on the road, but Minnesota simply doesn't tend to run away from anybody in the Big Ten.....and 12-12 teams shouldn't be 5 1/2 point favorites to 16-9 teams.

3 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

I said he was smiling.  Went back at the video and saw that he wasn't.  If you want to call me a liar because I was mistaken, the you can STFU.

Archie just asked if they are cutting back on the hard hedging. He didn’t take to kindly to that question. Asked reporter what he knows about hedging and If he’s ever done it.

Lol, feel the heat Archie.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Maybe Doyle asked that question

Archie just asked if they are cutting back on the hard hedging. He didn’t take to kindly to that question. Asked reporter what he knows about hedging and If he’s ever done it.

Lol, feel the heat Archie.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

He was messing with Rabjohns