Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU @ Michigan 2/16 1 pm CBS

A lot of poor performances, and our team defense is primarily to blame for the score right now. But the one thing I just can’t stand, is that we were down 6 thirty seconds into the second half. Could have been a game. As a coach, isn’t part of your job to identify what’s working and who’s playing well and use those to give your team a chance to win the game? Why are we so married to the starting five coming out for the second half?? Play the guys who give you the best chance to win. If nothing else; play the lineup that can keep the game from getting out of reach for as long as you can. That lineup to start the second half lost is the game. Got down 13. It was over from there. 

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

A lot of poor performances, and our team defense is primarily to blame for the score right now. But the one thing I just can’t stand, is that we were down 6 thirty seconds into the second half. Could have been a game. As a coach, isn’t part of your job to identify what’s working and who’s playing well and use those to give your team a chance to win the game? Why are we so married to the starting five coming out for the second half?? Play the guys who give you the best chance to win. If nothing else; play the lineup that can keep the game from getting out of reach for as long as you can. That lineup to start the second half lost is the game. Got down 13. It was over from there. 

Brunk is a guy that plays hard but is was clear that there wasn't a matchup today that was favorable.  I do wish that Archie wouldn't just stick with his startling lineup to start the second half when it wasn't working in the first half.

2 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

I have not been a Davis fan this year, but it was clear in the first half that Michigan was having trouble with him.  Have to start him and bench Brunk to start the second half.

This season has been a roller coaster. I try hard not to be negative or call out a player but damn.

One game I think this team has finally figured it out and maybe we can win one on the road. Then the next I’m watching a total lack of effort and an average Michigan team empty the bench with 2 minutes left because they’re up 20.

Is Michigan REALLY 20 points better? Is Wisconsin really 30 points better?? I’m just at a loss

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Howard clears his bench. We are down 21 with a minute to go and Archie won’t put the walk ons in?
With the effort they showed today, the scholarship players should stay out there and have to take in the fact that they have walk-on players finishing the game against them....and extending the lead.

Sent from my LM-G850 using BtownBanners mobile app