Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IU @ Michigan 2/16 1 pm CBS

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Down 19 and we don’t even try to shoot the 3. This team stinks so bad. No offensive versatility. Can’t defend. Can’t box out. Can’t stop the dribble.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I've been frustrated by this all season. With the way the game is played today with shooting and stopping the 3, the fact that we start 3 guys who aren't a threat at all from there and two of which need to be 5 ft from the basket frustrates me to no end. Smith being at the 3 just makes no sense.

Just now, Whoozhers said:

Nothing like playing like caca on national TV. Good for recruiting emoji106.png

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

What’s really gonna be great for recruiting is when we miss the tourney this year and whiff on 21’ recruits because they don’t know if Archie will be here when they get to campus. Fun times ahead 

What’s really gonna be great for recruiting is when we miss the tourney this year and whiff on 21’ recruits because they don’t know if Archie will be here when they get to campus. Fun times ahead 

This is the ultimate dilemma. Nothing to show me it ends well.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Just checking in with you guys and have seen all I need to know in the past couple of pages. I’m probably just a bad fan (props to you guys), but I watched the last minute of the Iowa game and none today, even though I could have watched both. I’ve hardly ever missed a game the majority of my life. This program has finally taken it out of me. This is who we are.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Michigan putting on a clinic on how to space the floor, 2 guys in the corners allows spacing to get into the lane and always leaves an outlet for the post/driver.

Meanwhile we could fit our entire team on a postage stamp

How can Archie see that for more than 2 times down the court and not call a timeout to get movement and spacing?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners