Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JerryYeagley23

Game Thread - Iowa vs. YOUR Indiana Hoosiers (2/13 @8pm ET on BTN)

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Phinisee routinely makes a poor decision when running with numbers.  Either passes too early, too late, or gets himself blocked

I mean.....he made the right decision to wait on that fastbreak. Devonte would have thrown it into the scoreboard.

1 minute ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I mean.....he made the right decision to wait on that fastbreak. Devonte would have thrown it into the scoreboard.

He waited too late.  He drove the defender into the pass, it was almost deflected imo

Garza is a good, good player.  Tough to defend.  But if the rest of the guys around him barely break ten points in a half, Iowa's going to struggle.  This they lost a game in Michigan when he scored 40.

And TJD has been making Garza work for everything. Nothing easy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It wasn't good offense on the last possession, but that was a big three by Al.  Iowa had a chance to get it to single digits in the last minute and instead goes into half down 15.....despite us missing shots the last five minutes, we're up big.

Need Rob to stop turning it over.  He has 4 of our 6 turnovers.

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Garza is a good, good player.  Tough to defend.  But if the rest of the guys around him barely break ten points in a half, Iowa's going to struggle.  This they lost a game in Michigan when he scored 40.

He played almost the entire half, except that last sequence.  Is Garza a 40 minute guy, does he have that kind of motor?  

It wasn't good offense on the last possession, but that was a big three by Al.  Iowa had a chance to get it to single digits in the last minute and instead goes into half down 15.....despite us missing shots the last five minutes, we're up big.
Need Rob to stop turning it over.  He has 4 of our 6 turnovers.

Someone said it earlier but hitting FTs would have this at a 20 point lead

This has been more fun to watch but honestly haven't seen a thing different coaching wise outside of effort. Difference has been making shots against a very bad defense. But I digress.....let's beat the brakes off em'

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Effort seemed to increase following the shot making. This team has a very fragile psyche when things aren’t going well

Second half we need to continue to push the pace. Iowa basically playing with one sub and are gonna get gassed. Garza is a bad matchup for Brunk on both ends of the court. De’Ron/Race time. Just once I’d like to see Archie come out of the half and not start the guys who started the game. You can see who is playing well tonight. Start them and blow this lead up to 30.