Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierAloha

Purdoodoo toiletmakers vs. THE Indiana Hoosiers (2/8 at 2:00 on ESPN)

2 hours ago, Treesh said:

The first change that needs to be made over the off-season is to replace Ostrom and Flint. 

Ostrom is responsible for recruiting which has been good enough for a tourney team and Flint is in charge of the front court which has been good two years in a row. 

The problem ain’t them it’s this broken offense and a HC that’s afraid to hold anybody accountable. 

Ostrom is responsible for recruiting which has been good enough for a tourney team and Flint is in charge of the front court which has been good two years in a row. 

The problem ain’t them it’s this broken offense and a HC that’s afraid to hold anybody accountable. 

Well recruiting under Archie outside of two guys has been meh. And it ain’t working.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Well recruiting under Archie outside of two guys has been meh. And it ain’t working.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Our talent is fine. Otherwise we couldn’t keep beating MSU. In game coaching is terrible. Even Cal is a better in game coach and he’s got all 5 stars for the most part. 

28 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Our talent is fine. Otherwise we couldn’t keep beating MSU. In game coaching is terrible. Even Cal is a better in game coach and he’s got all 5 stars for the most part. 

Horrible reasoning. Blame the coach when they lose to everyone else, but they can overcome it when they are playing against the best coach in the Big 10????? I admit, he is bad in every phase of coaching, but sometimes bad teams just have good teams number. They are very short on talent in todays game with the importance of 3 point shooting and 2 players (Smith and Green) that should be told to go home and not come back.

10 minutes ago, connchr71 said:

Horrible reasoning. Blame the coach when they lose to everyone else, but they can overcome it when they are playing against the best coach in the Big 10????? I admit, he is bad in every phase of coaching, but sometimes bad teams just have good teams number. They are very short on talent in todays game with the importance of 3 point shooting and 2 players (Smith and Green) that should be told to go home and not come back.

No the issue is Izzo tries to play us straight up. As soon as he makes an adjustment and stops doing that I’m sure Archie will suck against him just like everybody else. 

10 hours ago, CandyStripers said:

Especially considering Creans 1st few years when Kyle Taber was our only returning scholarship player and they had Moore, Hummmel, and JuJuan

Sent from my SM-G973U using BtownBanners mobile app

Slight correction...Kyle Tabor was a walk on who was given a scholarship on Crean's first team.  There were no returning scholarship players on that team.

Exactly. Purdue does not have more talent than us. They just have more heart and a coach who makes adjustments to his philosophy to compliment his players.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app