Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierAloha

Purdoodoo toiletmakers vs. THE Indiana Hoosiers (2/8 at 2:00 on ESPN)

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

This team has sucked since day one. It’s been blatantly obvious. We have 1 guy that should start on a good team. Watching LSU vs Auburn..... lol. Those are athletes. That is basketball. We are miles away from competing on a national level.

What can Archie even sell anymore? He is toast and we will have to suffer another miserable year next year too.

This is my lowest point ever as an Indiana fan and I am not exaggerating.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

We're losing AND we're boring to watch.  When your entertainment isn't entertaining, bad things will continue to come.

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

This team has sucked since day one. It’s been blatantly obvious. We have 1 guy that should start on a good team. Watching LSU vs Auburn..... lol. Those are athletes. That is basketball. We are miles away from competing on a national level.

What can Archie even sell anymore? He is toast and we will have to suffer another miserable year next year too.

yep nothing coming in next year to change how bad our backcourt is. 3-3 stars & a 4 star playing like a 2 star after today.

Honestly, just really sad today. Glad for some closure with Coach Knight. But I told my wife earlier that as a kid that grew up just outside of Bloomington, I’m sad at what has happened to this program. For the first time in my 28 years, they have turned me into an apathetic fan. Just has to be the most poorly managed program that should have all the resources to be listed with the top programs. But we aren’t anymore. The product we have on the floor right now is a disgrace. As much as I hate them, hats off to Purdont. They expose our inadequacy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Me too!

I’m with you. My fandom is just gone. I honestly don’t know why I keep doing it to myself. Jesus, there are much much much better programs far closer to my home. This game ends it for me I’m afraid. I can’t watch another at this point. I’ll be actively rooting against you for the near future. I’m sorry guys. It’s time.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app