Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierAloha

Purdoodoo toiletmakers vs. THE Indiana Hoosiers (2/8 at 2:00 on ESPN)

Anyone remember how they pressured the ball against Florida State? Haven’t seen that since. This is not a complicated game. They don’t want it. If the staff and players don’t care, why should we?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, JerryYeagley23 said:

Actually he had interest, but we wouldn’t pay him what he wanted. Calipari money and he would have been at IU. 

Go after him again. He doesn't have Westbrook anymore, may be even more inclined to get out. So disappointing, I thought Archie would be the guy. But this isn't fun to watch.

3 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

Wholesale (ie radical) changes are needed.  With the roster and/or staff.  This ain't working at all.

Archie will be back. Id expect some roster changes after the season. Year 4 is the hot seat year. 

Go after him again. He doesn't have Westbrook anymore, may be even more inclined to get out. So disappointing, I thought Archie would be the guy. But this isn't fun to watch.

Thunder are better now without Westbrook so doubtful. And they have a future star in Shai Gilgeous Alexander.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

IU used to be appointment television for me.  Now I'm not making it past the first half of most games.  Fourth game in a row I couldn't stomach watching.  Penn State I made three possessions into the second half, the rest I couldn't make to half.  Did nothing but watch scoretracker the second half today.  It's not worth my time.

Just now, Feathery said:

Archie will be back. Id expect some roster changes after the season. Year 4 is the hot seat year. 

I think you're likely correct and the on-court results will continue to stink.

Just now, Josh said:

It's time to get a Simon Skojt size donation from Mark Cuban.  

Its as much about how much is spent as who is spending it. Unfortunately, once Mark or whoever finalizes the deal, it's out of their hands.