Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierAloha

Purdoodoo toiletmakers vs. THE Indiana Hoosiers (2/8 at 2:00 on ESPN)

I can’t believe this hasn’t been started! We’re quite the apathetic lot.

Let’s crush the toiletmakers and send them back to that shithole of W. Laggy with a big pu coed L!!

puck furdue!!!

(Unfortunately I’ll miss the start due to a study session, “... we ain’t come here to play SCHOOL”)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Will be in the Hall. If that MSU crowd was any indication, I am guessing we have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

according to Greg Doyel that crowd was weak and assembly hall is beyond disappointing, 

according to Greg Doyel that crowd was weak and assembly hall is beyond disappointing, 

Yeah he didn’t like the student section that day. But he always has a fun angle. I like winning and I truly feel we won that game due to the crowd in attendance.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, IUc2016 said:

I hate to day it but its not wrong. Outside of big games the crowds have been weak.

A big part of it though is the way IU distributed student tickets combined with mediocre play. If you want to blame someone, blame the administration for only caring about revenue and the tickets sold rather then making sure butts are in seats and students are notoriously flaky. Also letting our basketball program get to this level is a huge part, which is also on the administration.

Their is a good argument to be made for taking some tickets away from students, but don't blame Doyel for stating the truth that the atmosphere has lacked last few years (outside of big games) which is 100 percent true.