Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 23 - Purdue 2/8/20)

On 2/4/2020 at 6:20 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I have no optimism left.  We'll get abused inside and Stefanovic will light us up from outside.       57

70              image.png.79deb57df10042f008b904ff8fccb9a2.png

OK, I'm going to do a 180 and change my prediction based on the hope that the presence of the '80 team and maybe RMK will actually light a fire under their collective butts.

IU    74

Turds   65

Couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I picked against the Hoosiers.  We have had a week to get ready while Purdue wore themselves out by hitting 19 3's against Iowa.  Boy, those Hawkeyes can sure play D-Fence!  IU is 8-6  against common opponents.  Against "like" opponents IU is 6-7 and Purdue is 6-9.  IU is 12-2 at home and the guys from West Lafayette are 2-6 on the road.  Home cooking, home fans and I hope some home officials and we can take this one.  This isn't the 18-19 version of the Boilers and we aren't the 18-19 version of the Hoosiers.  Let's turn this thing around!

Hoosiers 70

Hoosier Nots - 66       All together now!  Purdue sucks, Purdue sucks, Purdue sucks, Purdue sucks, Purdue sucks.