Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Indiana Hoosiers vs Ohio St. Buckeyes - 12pm ET Tip-off

Worst game Jackson-Davis has played this year. His poor defensive effort combined with Brunk’s physical limitations are breaking down this team’s structure. Combine that with getting out-efforted on the defensive boards and here ya are.

When we started the second half with a torrid pace of 10 points in the first five minutes, I almost posted that it would be hilarious if we lost by single digits and people pointed to having a better second half as a sign of progress. Then I smartly remembered that when this team is down by 10, it can turn into 20 in the blink of an eye. 

Just now, IUHAHN82 said:

I can hear the presser now, "We will keep getting better.  Playing on the road is tough in this league." "One game at a time!"

I've got even odds on a lack of communication between the coaches and the players