Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Indiana Hoosiers vs Ohio St. Buckeyes - 12pm ET Tip-off

Just now, JerryYeagley23 said:

What is the pack line defense intended to prevent exactly?

I've seen packline work at other places. Either these players can't defend how you're supposed to or the coaches aren't able to teach it. Don't know the percentages but its definitely a mix of both.

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Can Joey dunk? I'm sorta being serious here ... After getting that pass from Justin, that's an easy dunk. Well, for anybody else who's 6-11. 

He slammed one earlier in the game, but still. 

I've seen packline work at other places. Either these players can't defend how you're supposed to or the coaches aren't able to teach it. Don't know the percentages but its definitely a mix of both.

I’ve never seen other teams send their big as far up as we do to hedge the pg. seems to accomplish nothing but make our defense scramble to recover to shooters

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Every place I've seen it, their bigs aren't hedging clear out to halfcourt and having to sprint back to the block. That continuously leads to open threes in the corner and on the wings. I have no idea why our staff can't see that. 

I’m about done getting excited/making time to watch this. Not just because we’re playing bad, but the style of basketball played throughout the conference is just atrocious largely thanks to the officiating. No freedom of movement = rock fights. It’s officiated like a middle school game where the refs desperately want to get home to Karen’s meatloaf. Just sucks to watch.