Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Maryland at IU Game Thread 01/26 1 PM CBS

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

Turgeon lit into Smith's @$$ for that classless BS

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

But the refs didn't.  After he made the shot with 14 seconds he's walking at the crowd and yelling "**** YOU!" multiple times.  Time and score makes no difference.  That's a technical 10 out of 10 times.

2 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Overall Green played well but reverted back to the dumbest player on the court he typically is.  I'm done, keep him on the bench next game.

I know he hits shots but that almost makes things worse since he gets so much more aggressive offensively (aka out of control and 1-1 basketball). It kills the team because the offense completely stops. Archie playing him at the end is inexcusable. Guy doesn't defend well either....just no reason to have him in. 

No way Green and Hunter should be in ball game with 2 mins to go

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hunter, not all to his fault, is a bad passer. Countless times his passes should have been picked off. We had 2 timeouts left and never used them for the press to settle the team down.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

And for the record, **** Jalen Smith. That ish he just pulled at half court? Bush league.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app

The worst part is that he was doing that after he scored, before we got the ball.  You do that out on the football field and you get a flag, but the refs just ignored his behavior.