Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Maryland at IU Game Thread 01/26 1 PM CBS

Aminu would be a day one impact guy, love to get him. Not as high on Duncomb or Thomas, but seem like they fit the mold of the “4-year player” that Archie likes. Haven’t seen much on Sparks or Thomas. Are they highly regarded? Either way, good to put as many recruits as possible behind the bench for prime time games against ranked foes at the Hall. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

I’m pretty optimistic, but worried we come out flat here. Nice to see many of you think otherwise. A win would be massive.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There’s a popular theory around sports wagering, that when you see an unranked team favored over a ranked team playing at home, you should take the action. Sit at any sports book in Vegas long enough and you’ll hear about it whenever that line is available. Unranked against ranked, favored at home = green light. 

10 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

I’m pretty optimistic, but worried we come out flat here. Nice to see many of you think otherwise. A win would be massive.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Before the game the other night, my thought was that in these two games, we'd come out hot in one and completely flat in the other. Hoping that isn't the case here.