Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs MSU Game Thread 1/23 8:30 FS1

Anyone know what MSU shot from 3 in the second half. Seemed they hit 5 in a row at one point.

Impressive that we could weather that storm and not have to rely on someone being unusually hot.

Guys just hustled.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This game kinda proved that teams can get hot and go on 3-point shooting runs against us and as long as IU can get it inside and play some good defense, they can weather the storm. 

Great win but man I am bummed that they’re just now finding this intensity. Better late than never. 15-4. Go Hoosiers!

4 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Anyone know what MSU shot from 3 in the second half. Seemed they hit 5 in a row at one point.

Impressive that we could weather that storm and not have to rely on someone being unusually hot.

Guys just hustled.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They started 0-8 and then hit 8 of their next nine.  Think they actually had a 6 straight streak.

1 minute ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Brunk is tough as nails!  That offensive tap back in the final minutes was clutch!

He was exactly what this team needed. No doubt he has accelerated TJD's learning curve and made him better prepared. Great addition.

1 minute ago, 8bucks said:

Aren’t we in a tie for 3rd?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Technically, yes.  Co-leaders are 6-2.  Note of interest is that Michigan State is 6-2 but has only played three road games.  IU is 5-3 and has played four road games.  Illinois is in really good shape as they are 6-2 and have played 4 road games.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Technically, yes.  Co-leaders are 6-2.  Note of interest is that Michigan State is 6-2 but has only played three road games.  IU is 5-3 and has played four road games.  Illinois is in really good shape as they are 6-2 and have played 4 road games.

That Illinois win at Purdue was huge for them. 

Great win! I did my part by chewing arctic cube icebreakers all throughout the game!

Similar- I moved from the couch to the foot stool to watch the last minute of the game. It was my fault Phinisees pass was late to TJD so went back to the couch just in time for the defense stop.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app