Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs MSU Game Thread 1/23 8:30 FS1

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It seems to me that Green is one of those guys that just when you think he’s never going to help again he ends up helping big time.

Not tonight though!

Green is just predictably streaky IMO. He has no basketball IQ to speak of but manages to catch fire once every 3 or 4 weeks. On those nights, he’s useful. Otherwise, he should be relegated to the bench.

Is that when we broke the ridiculous streak. Aka the new Kohl Center streak?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Yup. Talk about some starting 5’s too. Ones that Big Ten teams today couldn’t compete with.

IU- Yogi, Jordy, Vic, Wat, Zeller

MSU- Appling, Harris, Dawson, Payne, Nix

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Is that when we broke the ridiculous streak. Aka the new Kohl Center streak?

Hadn’t won at MSU since ‘91 before that, it appears. 

Yeah I admitted that I stood corrected. Didn't remember the '12 voctory

I vividly remember Zeller stealing the ball on a hedge and jamming it. Absolutely dominated them. Draymond Green destroyed Watford but couldn’t handle Vic. Dakich called it every darn time too.

Hadn’t won at MSU since ‘91 before that, it appears. 
These kind of streaks shouldn't exist for IU basketball. I guess I'm old and expect too much

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

Hey, tonight’s win over Kenpom’s #8 catapulted the Hoosiers from 40 to.,...39.

Everyone's gotta stop coddling ol' KP. His methodology is dog crap. It took till mid January for Al Gorithm to realize Carsen Edwards isn't shooting 25 shots/game for Purdon't anymore.

What a fun game for college basketball fans in general. This game isn't even in question with average free throw shooting, let alone MSU going lights out from three. Huge game from Brunk! We gotthis dude for another year?!? Jerome icing the game was beautiful. Phinisee played really well other than a risky pass at the end. I also can't stand how many bs calls Winston gets in this league. It's gross. 

Also, hesitant to bring this up as we won so doesn't matter... Observation that I've never realized how rogue Devonte goes on defense as well. He was all over the place trying to gamble in passing lanes instead of staying in the system and really got himself and others out of sync while trying to recover on several skip passes. 

Remember just 2 weeks ago when people were talking about how Archie should be fired and how Holtman should’ve been hired over him....A LOT has happened since then, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Well I’ll say I’m still not exactly on board with Archie until I see some consistency and some offense. But I never wanted Holtmann either.

Dang good win. I had to listen to last 3 minutes on radio so proud of our young men tonight

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Had to listen cause I couldn't handle watching lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk