Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs MSU Game Thread 1/23 8:30 FS1

Just think if we beat Maryland we might be ranked above Purdue in the kenprom rankings. Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Now that's just ridiculous. Kenny will never....

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Way to stay with it after giving up the big lead.  Are we finally growing?!  This team doesn't shoot well enough to win games.  For the remainder of the year, we'll only win playing great defense and getting the ball inside.  I am proud of Al for hitting a big three at the end of the first half and then towards the end of the game.  Great win, onwards and upwards.  Let's beat the snot out of Maryland this weekend!

2 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I’m afraid to ask when the last time was we had a three game winning streak over MSU...

Probably pre-Breslin since it took IU 15 years or so to win a game there

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It seems to me that Green is one of those guys that just when you think he’s never going to help again he ends up helping big time.

Not tonight though!

Yep. I get the criticism, but he’ll win us another game or two this year and wins aren’t easy to come by in our piranha tank of a conference.