Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs MSU Game Thread 1/23 8:30 FS1

Just now, Crimson and Cream said:

Officiating getting a bit one sided, isn't that supposed to usually benefit the home team???

T to the Izzo pays the bills now. Tom earned the calls by being an ***hole in the late 90s.

Izzo worked his magic; MSU getting calls now. Expect more fouls every time Winston gets bumped. 

Nice to see we're back to scrambling around on defense, desperately trying to cover ground and giving up wide open 3's. 

4 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

I'd rather he stay on the bench as much as possible.  The downsides with Green, like being a complete s***show, are far too common and the limited upside far too seldom.  I already trust Phinisee far more than I've ever trusted Green.

Green has shown he is what he is, which isn't good, and Franklin needs game action.

Agree to disagree. We need a scorer/playmaker when our offense sputters. It’s not a need 40 minutes a game, but it has its place and I think D.G. is the only guy with that instinct. 

2 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Need to find our offense, no real identity right now. Hopefully MSU will cool off from deep, but we can’t leave them open either.

Need to come back with our own punch and go on a good run!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They had some decent looks in the 1st 10 minutes and they missed, the percentages are evening out now