Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs MSU Game Thread 1/23 8:30 FS1

7 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

We don’t know each other, but if you’ve played sports at a high level, you can relate to the fact that regardless of talent level, there are certain guys who have the moxy and the skill to make big plays when other guys just as talented just don’t. I’m not saying I want D.G. to be the focus of our offense or even to play 30 mins a game. What I am saying, is that this type of game, there will come a time, when we are gonna need a big shot. And it’s probably gonna be a shot where you say “no, no, no....yes!” and in my opinion Green has that attitude and confidence to take that shot. And I’d rather have a guy taking it that has just enough arrogance to believe he’s gonna make it, than a guy like Franklin, who despite the fact he’s gonna be great for us in the long run, is in the back of his mind hoping it goes in. IMHO. 

I'd rather he stay on the bench as much as possible.  The downsides with Green, like being a complete s***show, are far too common and the limited upside far too seldom.  I already trust Phinisee far more than I've ever trusted Green.

Green has shown he is what he is, which isn't good, and Franklin needs game action.