Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

IUBB vs MSU Game Thread 1/23 8:30 FS1

Assembly Hall is gonna be worth at least 10 points tonight. Izzo starting to get his squad rolling. Need Phinisee to to have a similar performance, defensively, as last years home game against Cassius Winston. Assembly Hall will be worth at least 10 points tonight. 

fanduel has a promo for this game. Easiest $45 you’ll ever win. Last I checked Indiana was +55. That’s beer money ladies and gents! 

Came here to post this exact thing. Spread is up to 64.5. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Man, you guys are all diaper dandies.  When I was there, freaking IU v Athletes in Action was a standing room only sell out.  I SO BAD want them to get back to the good old days for all you folks.  There's just nothing like it.      

I do remember them playing them. Actually went to 1 or 2 when I was really little.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Man, you guys are all diaper dandies.  When I was there, freaking IU v Athletes in Action was a standing room only sell out.  I SO BAD want them to get back to the good old days for all you folks.  There's just nothing like it.      

Only been to 4 games at the Hall.
First one Bobby threw the chair.
Second one Bobby pulled the team off the floor against the Russians in an exhibition game.
You’re right!
Nothing like it!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app