Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

IU at Nebraska Game Thread 1/18 7 PM BTN

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The Big 10 should seriously be embarrassed by the quality of officiating they put out there. It makes for a horrible product. 

They're the ones that want it this way.  These refs don't officiate the same way in other conferences.  I have no idea why they officiate this way other than a directive by the Big Ten Office!

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Rotation tight at the end.

Senior night is gonna be rough this year. I can promise you that.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I actually thought Davis did some good things in the first half, but maybe I missed something that kept him out second half.

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The Big 10 should seriously be embarrassed by the quality of officiating they put out there. It makes for a horrible product. 

I’ll continue to say it: worst officiating body in any sport. They are horrible. And that’s putting it lightly 

Just now, Candy Stripes said:

I actually thought Davis did some good things in the first half, but maybe I missed something that kept him out second half.

Brunk was playing awfully well in the second half.  Not sure how much time he spent on the bench, but it wasn't much.  Could have been that Nebraska went small when Brunk came out and we looked to match up.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Brunk was playing awfully well in the second half.  Not sure how much time he spent on the bench, but it wasn't much.  Could have been that Nebraska went small when Brunk came out and we looked to match up.

On this note, I thought Thompson had some decent minutes.  When teams go small on us he'll be key to play alongside TJD.  It allows us to be a little quicker without going smaller.  Hopefully, Hunter and Thompson continue to develop and get into a rhythm to provide GOOD depth.

1 minute ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

Road win. Period.

Only 7th Big Ten conference road win this season.  That makes home teams 41-7 for the season.

Pundits will tell you that is 'how balanced the conference is'.  But I think must of us will agree is that how embarassingly biased the BT officials are to home teams.  I could see a team winning the conference by defending their home court and going 3-7 on the road.